BEWITCHING Early 1960's Inky Black Silk Chiffon Over Rayon Evening Gown - Rhinestone Illusion Bust & Huge Bat Wing Draped Sleeves - Size M L
Bewitched, bewitched, you've got me in your spell....
This dress is absolutely wickedly seductive! It's a gorgeous inky black sheer silk chiffon over rayon early 1960's long statuesque evening gown with sheer illusion bust incrusted in sparkling metal-prong-set rhinestones and the best draped wing sleeves! Made by "Tee-Ca of New York!"
This magical piece features:
* Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
* Keyhole peekaboo back design with hook and eye at the back collar
* Fully lined
* Triple row metal-prong-set sparkling crystal rhinestone neckline and bust-line (front and back) in PERFECT condition
* Sheer silk chiffon upper illusion bust, shoulders, and draped dramatic long "wing" style sleeves that go into 2 points
* Long straight statuesque silhouette with a slit in the back of the skirt for easy walking
Extremely high-end and well made. Fits and drapes your body beautifully. This gown is in impeccable condition. A true stunner. Perfect for this bewitching Halloween season or to dazzle the crowd at a lovely holiday soiree! Absolutely timeless.
Label: "Tee-Ca - New York"
Condition: Mint / Pristine
Size: Medium to Large
Bust: 35 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Hips: 40 inches
Length: 56.5 inches
* Thanks for looking! *