DESIGNER 1950's New Look Crisp Cotton 2 Piece Sun Dress Set - Blouse & Circle Skirt - UFO or Asian Man Novelty Print - By Alex Colman - M
Pure 1950's timeless perfection! This set is too fabulous! It's a mint condition, crisp cotton 1950's New Look 2 piece sun dress set by "Alex Colman of California!" The cutest rich raspberry pink with black accents novelty print of what appears to me little UFOs or Asian people in Asian sun hats! Too cute!!
This chic and stylish mid-century set features:
ON THE BLOUSE---
* Buttons up with 5 raspberry pink round-head Lucite buttons and one hidden black lucite button on the inside bottom of the shirt
* Darted bust and darted midsection for a very hourglass tailored fit
* Sleeveless design
* Winged / pointed 1950's atomic collar that's detailed in solid raspberry pink cotton
ON THE SKIRT---
* Side metal zipper with raspberry pink round-head Lucite button closure on the side of the waist
* 1.25 inch lined waistband
* Intricately and finely pleated below the waistline, all the way around, for tons of volume
* A band of raspberry pink cotton just below the waistline all the way around for added detail
* Super full dramatic beyond circle skirt. So amazingly full, you can fit 3+ crinolines underneath for a very couture New Look silhouette!
Wear both pieces together for a fabulous dress look or separate! Extremely well made with great attention to detail. So rich and vibrant, totally unfaded. Looks unworn! 100% cotton, so crisp, light, and airy. So 1950's and absolutely pristine in every way!
Label: "Alex Colman of California"
Condition: Excellent / Mint
Bust: 39 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Length: 22.5 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Total Length: 30.5 inches
* Thanks for looking! *