LUXURIOUS 1930's Seafoam Pastel Aqua Green Pure Silk w/ Lace Bias-Cut Long Nightgown Evening Gown w/ Keyhole Shelf Bust & Tie Back - M to L
Dripping with Old Hollywood glamour and decadence, it's a luxurious pastel sea-foam aqua green pure silk 1930's bias-cut nightgown that can easily be worn as a glamorous evening gown! Detailed in gorgeous tan floral chantilly lace with sheer cut-outs. Made by "The H.C. Capwell Co. - Oakland." This company started in 1889.
This decadent gown features:
* Pull-on design
* Sheer Chantilly floral lace turn-over collar, sleeves, and front bust that ties at the neckline, leaving a peekaboo keyhole design at the bust
* Shelf bust design that's intricately gathered under each breast
* Long ties from the side of the bust that tie into a bow in the back
* Long bias cut skirt that nips at the waist, following your natural curves
* The skirt flares into a very subtle mermaid hem that pools at your feet, thanks to 2 extra triangle shaped panels on the bottom sides hem of the skirt
* Long statuesque curvy silhouette, so fluid and glamorous
Extremely well made and so delicately detailed. The lace is just absolutely gorgeous, all of the flower designs are trimmed and outlined in very thin chord. And this sea-foam shade- it's absolutely angelic! The silk drapes so beautifully on your skin. Not see through- so it totally can be worn as an evening gown. A gorgeous 1930's piece that's perfect for pampering yourself in your boudoir or for a glamorous evening soiree!
Label: "The H.C. Capwell Co. - Oakland"
Condition: Mint / Pristine
Size Medium to Extra Large (tagged a 38 but model is a 34D bust and it fits her as well. This gown is not pinned on her at all)
Bust: 34 to 40 inches
Waist: 26 to 40 inches
Hips: 38 to 50 inches
Length: 62 inches
* Thanks for looking! *