KILLER 1950's New Look Inspired Black Satin w/ Metallic Gold Leopard Print Party Dress w/ Reverse Halter Design w/ Gold Lame' Neck Bow - XS
THIS DRESS IS IT. So utterly fabulous and party-time perfect! I recently acquired this rare gem on a recent trip to Europe. It's a beyond fabulous inky black taffeta satin 1980's does 1950's New Look style party dress with metallic gold leopard print and the best reverse halter style neckline with metallic gold lame' neck bow detail! Made by "Evenings by Ceremonia - Made in England."
This stunning dress features:
* Back Talon zipper
* Fully lined in black satin
* Structural boning built into the bodice, 6 bones total
* Sweetheart strapless neckline with a ruffle trim
* Unique reverse halter straps that come up from the back and hook with a hidden snap at the front neckline. A 3D gold lame' bow decorates the neckline over the snap
* Princess seamed front bodice with gold lame' piping down the seams
* Nipped defined wasp waist that dips to a slight v in the front and is also trimmed in metallic gold lame' piping
* Super full circle skirt that's intricately pleated all the way around just below the waist
* Built-in soft black tulle tiered ruffle crinoline to give the skirt dramatic volume
* Total iconic 1950's New Look couture inspired silhouette
Extremely well made with great detailing. Rich and unfaded, and the gold metallic leopard is so shiny. I just adore this neckline, it's so mid-century couture- very 1950's Givenchy! Would look fabulous paired with metallic gold accessories or even black! The perfect party dress that's sure to receive loads of compliments every time you wear it!
Label: "Evenings by Ceremonia - Made in England"
Size: Extra Small
Bust - 31.5 inches
Waist - 24 inches
Hips - Free
Total Length - 41 inches from top of bust to hem
* Thanks for looking! *