FABULOUS 1950's New Look Cherry Red Sheer Nylon Party Dress w/ Inky Black Velvet Details, Belt & City Appliques by Eyeful by The Flaums - M
Palm Springs! Monte Carlo! Las Vegas! This vivacious party dress has places to go! It's an ever-so-flirty sheer rich cherry red nylon 1950's New Look party dress with inky black velvet ribbon details and city name applique patches by "Eyeful by The Flaums!"
This fabulously fun piece features:
* Pull on design
* The entire dress is 2 layers of cherry red sheer nylon
* Plunging deep v front and back necklines
* Gathered shelf bust design with ruching below the breasts
* Criss-cross back bodice design
* Finely ruched midsection detailed in black velvet ribbon in a criss-cross style. The ribbon turns into an attached belt in the back, where you tie it into a bow, cinching your waist in as much as you'd like
* Super full complete circle skirt that has 3 adorable embroidered appliques on the front. One for "Palm Springs," one for "Monte Carlo," and one for "Las Vegas!"
* Total iconic 1950's New Look silhouette
Extremely well made and beautifully tailored to fit like an absolute glove. Rich cherry red and inky black- no fading. Pictured with black vintage lingerie underneath- but red, white, or nude would look fabulous as well. The perfect mid-century party dress that's a little bit naughty, but oh-so-nice! ;-)
Label: "Eyeful by The Flaums"
Bust: Up to 36 inches
Waist: Up to 28 inches (can be belted much smaller)
Length: 44 inches
* Thanks for looking! *