SPECTACULAR 1940's Shocking Magenta Sheer Nylon Finely Accordion Pleated Night Gown w/ Shelf Bust & Lace Details By Beau Monde - Size M to L
Truly a spectacular piece of vintage lingerie, so gorgeous it could easily be worn as an evening gown! It's a stunning rich shocking deep magenta sheer nylon and lace 1940's statuesque long nightgown with lace detailing, fine accordion pleating, and sexy plunging shelf bust with double layered flutter sleeves by high-end vintage lingerie label "Beau Monde!"
This gorgeous piece features:
* Pull on design
* Sheer Chantilly floral lace back bodice, straps, shelf bust detail, and midsection
* Double tiered accordion pleated flutter sleeves
* Plunging deep v shelf bust design with accordion pleated cups
* Nipped defined waist lined in elastic on the back waistband
* Long slim column skirt that's accordion pleated and curls up a bit at the hem in a subtle mermaid style that pools glamorously at your feet. So glamorous!
* Total long hourglass statuesque silhouette, very Old Hollywood glamour!
Extremely well made and beautifully tailored. The detail in this piece is amazing. The lace is so soft and delicate looking in a Chantilly floral pattern, and the sheer nylon is finely accordion pleated permanently holding it's shape perfectly, no matter what. And this color- MY GOD. A deep glowing rich magenta- I have never seen anything like it in a piece like this. Very Schiaparelli. So unique and eye-catching, an utterly gorgeous piece for the lingerie collector or to wear to a glamorous evening soiree with a simple silk slip underneath! Oh la la...
Label: "Beau Monde"
Condition: Mint / Pristine
Size: Medium to Large
Bust: Up to 38 inches
Waist: 26 inches relaxed up to 32 inches stretched comfortably
Total Length: 59 inches
* Thanks for looking! *