FABULOUS 1950's Cashmere Cropped Cardigan Sweater w/ Metallic Gold & Rhinestone Asian Lanterns / Dragon by Boutique in The Hilton - M to L
What an exotic beauty! It's a gorgeous inky black cashmere 1950's cropped and fitted hourglass cardigan sweater with hand chain-stitched Asian motif in gold metallic thread and metal prong set sparkling rhinestones by "Boutique in The Hilton!" Fabulous asian style tree with hanging lanterns and a large golden dragon! So cool! I very strongly believe that this is an authentic "Tobi of California" sweater, but for some reason it's missing it's Tobi tag.
This fabulous n' flashy piece features:
* Buttons up with 9 black lucite buttons
* Gorgeous hand chain-stitched tree, lanterns, and dragon on each side of the bodice. So intricate and detailed. Extremely well done. The flowers on the tree and the dragon's eye are rhinestoned.
* Long sleeves with 2 inch ribbed cuffs
* 2 inch wide ribbed waistband
* Cropped and fitted hourglass silhouette
Extremely well made. Super luxurious being cashmere. Rich inky black and sparkling gold. Looks killer with gold lurex pants!! Perfect with skirts, capris, jeans- you name it! The perfect mid-century cocktail party sweater with Asian flair!
Label: "Boutique in The Hilton - Denver, Colo."
Condition: Excellent (a bit of pilling, not noticeable when on at all and does not take away from this piece at all)
Size: Medium to Large (it's stretchy)
Bust: 38 inches relaxed to 42 inches stretched comfortably
Waist: 27 inches relaxed to 29 inches stretched comfortably
Total Length: 21.5 inches
* Thanks for looking! *