STUNNING 1950s New Look Strapless Satin & Taffeta Couture Party Dress w Shelf Bust / Floral Spiderweb Lace Details by Young American Deb - M
Looking straight out of the pages of a Vogue Magazine circa 1955, it's an absolutely stunning 1950's New Look inky black taffeta and silver satin with black embroidered floral spiderweb lace details party dress by "Young American Deb!"
This stunning piece features:
* Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
* Darted bust and midsection, front and back
* Fully lined bodice in black satin
* Built-in structural boning in the bodice
* Strapless balconette neckline and silver satin shelf bust with black lace overlay
* Fitted midsection and nipped defined wasp waist
* Super full complete pleated / gathered circle skirt that's in 2 tiered levels. The first level has silver satin detailing with black lace overlay and a large 3D ruched taffeta chord area under that all the way around, dividing the 2 tiers.
* Total iconic 1950's New Look silhouette, very Dior inspired
Extremely well made and beautifully tailored to fit like a glove. The inky black lace over the silver satin is so intricate. Large embroidered lace flowers with spiderweb crochet petals! So cool! An absolutely stunning piece that is so incredibly high-end looking. Fine intricate details that make you think of mid-century Dior or Balenciaga designs! Perfect for any occasion where you need to outshine the crowd and have all eyes on you!
Label: "Young American Deb"
Condition: Mint / Pristine
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Total Length: 41 inches
* Thanks for looking! *