EXOTIC 1950's Hawaiian Lipstick Red & White Floral w/ Huge Cherries Cotton Hourglass Sarong Dress by Kamehameha - Halter or Strapless - M
Aloha wahine! It's a gorgeous and curvaceous 2 toned rich lipstick blue-red and crisp white exotic floral print with huge cherries motif 1950's Hawaiian sarong wiggle dress by "Kamehameha!" Unfortunately this piece is missing it's label- but it is indeed an authentic vintage Kamehameha piece. Versatile 2 way neckline- you can wear it as a halter or strapless for different looks!
This exotic concoction features:
* Back metal zipper with metal hook and eye closure
* Fully lined bodice in white cotton
* Darted bust and bodice with elastic ruching on either side of the back bodice (in perfect condition)
* Halter strap that fastens on the inside of the front bodice with a white Lucite button. The strap has 2 button holes for different length options. This strap can be worn 2 different ways: halter or it can be tucked inside and the dress can be worn as a strapless style.
* Nipped defined wasp waist with attached tie belt that ties on the side and drapes down
* Slim tapered pencil sarong-style skirt that drapes beautifully, cascading down in 4 pleats from the side hip, and ties on the hip
* Total hourglass curvy silhouette
Extremely well made and beautifully constructed. The red is even richer and deeper in person- a true blue-red red. The crisp cotton fabric is a rich Hawaiian exotic floral print with huge cherries in the middles of the flowers. So crisp and perfect. Just gorgeous. The perfect 1950's Hawaiian bombshell dress for your next tiki soiree! Mai Tai anyone?
Label: An authentic "Kamehameha" but missing it's label
Bust: Up to 36 inches
Waist: 27 inches (can be tied to fit smaller as well)
Hips: Free but would fit 40 inches and under the best
Total Length: 41 inches not including the straps
* Thanks for looking! *