BOMBSHELL Early 1950s Rayon Crepe Extreme Hourglass Cocktail Dress w/ 3D Pleated Hip Pockets & Cream Satin Rhinestone Halter Shelf Bust - M
The epitome of 1950's glamour and sophistication, it's a stunning early 1950's inky black rayon crepe extreme hourglass cocktail dress with pleated 3D hip pockets and shelf bust with cream matte satin halter neckline that's embellished in sparkling metal prong set rhinestones! So very Marilyn Monroe!
This stunning piece of midcentury cocktail wear features:
* Side metal zipper with hook and eye closure
* Shelf bust that's 2 layers. The underneath layer is a strapless design in black rayon crepe with bust darts. The over-layer is a cream matte ribbed textured satin halter neckline that's gathered under each breast. This halter neckline is completely hand embellished in metal prong set rhinestones.
* Fitted midsection and princess seams on the back bodice with built-in structural boning
* Midsection is lined in black cotton voile
* Nipped defined wasp waist
* Gorgeous dramatic 3D hip pockets that are double pleated
* Slim pencil skirt design with 3 inch slits on either side for easy walking
* Total curvy extreme hourglass silhouette, very vintage bombshell!
Extremely well made and beautifully tailored. Rich and unfaded, this piece looks virtually unworn! Such a fabulous fit, hugging and of your curves perfectly. The perfect combination of sex appeal and class. Pair it with some sky-high black Spring-o-lators for a knock-em-dead look that's sure to turn heads!
Condition: Mint / Pristine
Size: Small to Medium
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hips: 40 inches
Total Length: 49 inches
* Thanks for looking! *