DESIGNER 1950's Bombshell Linen w/ Floral Applique Extreme Hourglass Cocktail Dress w/ Illusion Nude Nylon/Mesh Midsection by Peggy Hunt - M
Guaranteed to have all eyes on you and every heart in the room racing- it's a sophisticated yet so sexy 1950's designer white linen extreme hourglass cocktail dress with cream rose floral embroidered appliques and unique "illusion" midsection, by the Queen of the illusion dress, "PEGGY HUNT!"
This bombshell number features:
* Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
* The bodice is fully lined in white satin on the shelf bust, and nude rayon on the midsection
* Gorgeous boat-neck 3D shelf bust design that fastens in the back with 5 hidden hook and eye closures over the zipper. This 3D shelf bust is detailed with cream embroidered rose floral appilques all the way around the lower part of the bust to the back
* The bodice under the shelf bust is completely tailored and darted in the bust
* Fitted "illusion" midsection that gives the appearance that it's your skin showing, like a midriff style! I have never seen this style of Peggy Hunt before- it's so sexy!
* Nipped defined wasp waist with cream embroidered rose floral appilques all the way around the lower part of the waist
* Single darted hips and rear
* Slim tapered pencil skirt with a triple inverted kick pleat in the back
* Total curvaceous hourglass silhouette, the linen hugs your curves perfectly.
Extremely well made and very high-end. Peggy Hunt pieces are known to be the best of the best. Their fit is absolutely impeccable. Would make a gorgeous wedding dress or bridal reception piece. Very Marilyn Monroe. The epitome of vintage glamour and sex-appeal while still remaining totally classic and chic.
Label: "Peggy Hunt"
Condition: Mint / Pristine
Bust: 36 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Total Length: 44 inches
* Thanks for looking! *