SPRINGTIME 1950s Vibrant Jewel Tone Magenta Fuchsia Raw Silk Hourglass Cocktail Dress w/ Lace Rhinestone Rhumba Sleeves by Mr. Blackwell - M
Pure 1950's cocktail attire perfection. There's nothing like a "Mr. Blackwell" to really turn heads!
It's a gorgeous vibrant rich magenta fuchsia raw silk 1950's designer hourglass wiggle cocktail dress with huge intricate cream lace rhinestone incrusted double "rhumba" sleeves by the high end mid-century designer "Mr. Blackwell Design!"
This delectable dish of a dress features:
* Back Talon zipper with hook and eye closure
* Fully lined in raspberry satin
* Lovely wide collar that sits on the edges of your shoulders and frames your collar bone area beautifully
* Huge intricate embroidered cream lace double "rhumba" style sleeves that are backed in sheer nude chiffon, and sprinkled in metal prong set crystal clear rhinestones. 3D flat raw silk magenta bows at the very tops of the sleeves/shoulder area
* A single tiny black bow in the front and back center necklines- such a cute feminine detail
* Darted bust
* Double princess seamed midsection, front and back, for a very nipped waist tailored hourglass fit
* Slim tapered pencil skirt with a kick pleat in the back
* Total extreme hourglass silhouette, so curvy
Extremely well made and high end. A true designer mid-century piece. The colors are so rich, no fading at all. Even richer and deeper in person. A must for your next swanky cocktail soiree. Perfect for the woman who appreciates truly timeless designer fashion.
Label: "Mr. Blackwell Design"
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 27 inches
Hips: 39/40 inches
Length: 41 inches
* Thanks for looking! *