GORGEOUS 1950s Inspired New Look Vibrant Painted Cotton Halter Sun Dress w/ Huge Red Roses by Designer Laura Ashley - Hip Pockets - Size S
This dress just radiates summertime fun-in-the-sun glamour! It's a fabulous rich turquoise cotton 1950s inspired New Look halter style sun dress by UK designer "Laura Ashley!" Made in Great Britain.
This darling summer sundress features:
* Buttons up the entire front of the dress with 13 turquoise lucite buttons
* Fully lined bodice in the same rose cotton fabric
* Tie halter thin straps
* Fold-over neckline in white cotton
* Princess seamed front and back bodice
* Nipped defined waist
* Intricately pleated very full complete circle skirt
* Hidden hip pockets
* Total iconic New Look 1950s silhouette
Extremely well made. Expertly tailored. The fabric is so rich and vibrant! I love the huge painted red roses with accents of coral pink, bubblegum pink, and violet purple! Pair it with sandals or flats for daywear, dress it up with heels for a nighttime look! Very versatile. The huge circle skirt with hidden pockets makes me swoon! Perfect for any warm-weather occasion that calls for you to look your absolute most fabulous!
Label: "Laura Ashley - Made in Great Britain"
Condition: Excellent / Pristine
Bust: 32 inches (please note: the model is wearing the top buttons open to accomodate her larger bust size)
Waist: 26 inches
Total Length: 40 inches not including the straps
* Thanks for looking! *