Documented 1950s Sheer Nylon Tricot Accordion Pleated Peignoir Set by "Vanity Fair"
True story: this piece came from my personal collection. I wanted something beautiful and glamorous to wear in the hospital after having my son. Little did I know I would go into labor unexpectedly and completely forget to bring this to the hospital!
Original 1950s warm blushy peach soft nylon tricot 2 piece peignoir set by "Vanity Fair!"
- Peignoir robe is sheer nylon tricot, has huge accordion pleated bell sleeves and dramatic trapeze silhouette. Loads of fabric in this piece!
- Robe closes at the neckline with a larger rhinestone button
- Nightgown pulls on and is lined in an opaque nylon tricot with a sheer over layer
- Crisscross deep v shelf bust with bow tie in the front and back
- Thin spaghetti straps
- The nightgown has a flared trapeze silhouette as well
- From the same collection as seen in the ads modeled by Carmen Dell'Orefice
- Very soft and lightweight, a beautiful boudoir set
Label: "Vanity Fair"
Materials: Nylon Tricot
Size: Marked a 36, nightgown fits up to a 36 inch bust, free waist and hips, and 57 inches total length. Robe is one size fits most.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.