Rare 1920s Silk Lounging Jacket / Robe with Hand Printed Egyptian Revival Motif
A crown jewel in my personal collection for years, this is such a special piece.
Original 1920s seafoam aqua and inky black silk lounging jacket / robe with hand printed egyptian motif! Iconic 1920s egyptian revival style.
- Hangs loosely, draping on the body
- Inky black silk collar, down the front, hem, and cuffs
- Hand printed motif in cream, golden yellow, and cranberry red of a desert scene with pyramids, palm trees, camels, and men riding the camels
- Extremely rich and vibrant
- The silk is very soft and sturdy with a gorgeous sheen to it
- A definite collectors item
Condition: Excellent. A few pin sized holes and pin sized spots, not many and not noticeable when on. In absolutely amazing condition for it's age.
Size: One size fits most with a 43 inch bust closed and 44 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.