Couture 1970s Lipstick Red Silk Gazar Evening Gown with Huge Skirt and Matching Long Shawl
100% absolute show-stopper.
Original 1970s custom made lipstick red silk gazar evening gown with matching long shawl / wrap! The fullness in this skirt is definitely couture-worthy, as is the whole ensemble.
- Back hidden zipper
- Fully lined in red silk satin
- Bodice has built-in structural boning
- Skirt is lined over the underneath satin in silk organza with horsehair ribbon in the hem to hold it's full shape perfectly
- Plunging halter neckline that closes behind the neck with 2 round fabric covered buttons
- Fitted princess seamed bodice with a crisscross detail
- Low cut back
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- HUGE floor length beyond circle cut ball skirt that's intricately pleated all the way around
- Matching long shawl / wrap. Can be worn so many different ways.
This phenomenal piece is such a mystery. Incredibly well-made in a very couture fashion. So much fabric. Undoubtedly red carpet worthy.
Label: No label
Material: Silk gazar, silk organza, horsehair ribbon trim, silk satin lining
Size: Small - fitting a 32/34 inch bust, a 26/27 inch waist, free hips, and 59.5 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!