Custom Made by Hand "Marie Antoinette" Style Corset Bodice Blouse
Such a beautiful and romantic piece, this Marie Antoinnette inspired corset blouse was professionally made by a seamstress for a professional theater production. This is made out of antique fabric and findings. The attention to detail is astounding!
- Fully lined in cream silk and cotton voile
- Closes up the front with three hidden large metal hooks and eyes
- Intricate pin tuck stitching at the top of the sleeves with silk floral cuffs
- Wide cut bell sleeves in sheer white stripes cotton voile
- The body of the blouse is floral brocade with a nipped wasp waist and a flared peplum with pocket detailing all the way around
- The blouse sits off the shoulders
- Corset lace up detailing in the front
- Beautiful hourglass silhouette with a plunging neckline, it is being worn here with a strapless bra that is peeking out, not included
- An incredibly high end custom-made piece
Label: Custom maker written label, see pics
Materials: Cotton, cotton voile, embroidered brocade, satin
Size: Small. Accommodates a 34/36 inch bust, 28 inch waist, 11 inch bodice length to waist, 19.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.