1950s Hand-printed "Alfred Shaheen Honolulu" Fan Print Circle Skirt Sundress & Bolero
Truly, the Cadillac of vintage Hawaiiana. Absolutely spectacular 1950s Hawaiian handprinted on polished cotton "Alfred Shaheen Honolulu" 2 piece sundress set with matching bolero!
- Rare Japanese inspired fans novelty print in various shades of blue with inky black and metallic gold details
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined shelf bust, no bra is needed
- Elastic ruched on either of the backsides of the bodice
- Gorgeous diagonal pleated bodice, fully lined
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Extremely full complete circle skirt with pleating on the hips
- Matching cropped bolero with pointed collar
Label: "Alfred Shaheen Honolulu" brown label
Size: Medium with a 32-38 inch bust, a 25-32 inch waist, free hips, and 30.5 inches total skirt length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.