Store Policies & Shipping
* All photos and info on this site are property of Butch Wax Vintage.
Please be mindful when shopping, as ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We take special care to select pieces of high quality, and work hard to include accurate details, measurements, and photos for each product so you can shop with confidence. Vintage pieces are just that- vintage. Therefore, slight wear and minor imperfections may be expected. At Butch Wax Vintage, we are known for the excellent to mint condition of our items and we pride ourselves on going into painstaking detail to describe them. If you have questions about an item, please message us before purchasing, we’d love to hear from you.
- All US purchases are shipped via USPS within 2-5 days. Packages can be expedited at the buyer’s expense. Feel free to contact us if this is something you desire.
- For international orders, please allow extra time for your orders to pass through customs. Butch Wax Vintage is not responsible for any import duties or taxes which may apply, or for any consequent delays that these may create. Please contact your local postal service or customs office for further information. We are obligated by law to declare the true value of goods, international buyers are responsible for all customs fees.
- Butch Wax Vintage is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Insurance can be added at buyer's request.
- If you choose to decline receipt of your package, you will be responsible for any additional shipping, taxes, duties and/or custom charges incurred for the return shipment.
Layaway options are available on items over $1,000. To reserve an item a 30% non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance must be paid in full within one month. Items not paid within the specified time frame will be re-listed. Invoices will be sent via PayPal.