1960s Matte Cream Satin Wide Leg Tuxedo Jumpsuit with Wide Sash Belt by "Richmond Garden" for "Saks Fifth Avenue"
The ultimate bridal jumpsuit! Ok- lets just say, the ultimate jumpsuit in general!
Original late 1960s beautifully tailored cream matte satin "tuxedo style" wide leg jumpsuit with tie sash neckline and matching wide sash belt by "Richmond Garden" for "Saks Fifth Avenue!"
- Fully lined in cream satin
- Back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fold over high neckline with shawl ties that can be tied in a bow in the back or just tied and left to hang long
- Double draped darts on either side underneath the collar
- Vertical pleating down the center bodice
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Matching wide sash style belt with tortoise shell lucite round buckle closure
- Double pleated front hips, single darted rear
- Wide extra long legs, unhemmed but finished off
- Total sleek hourglass silhouette
Label: "Richmond Garden" for "Saks Fifth Avenue"
Materials: Matte silky satin, satin lining
Size: Medium with a 34 inch bust (can be let out a bit), 28 inch waist, up to 42/43 inch hips, and 60.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.