French Couture 1960s Designer "Y.P. Dubois" Silk Psychedelic Halter Gown with Tie Belt
So bright and colorful- this couture gown brings guaranteed joy!
Original 1960s french couture pure silk psychedelic painted halter gown by "Y.P. Dubois - Nice - Couture En Gros - Made in France!" Gorgeous painted print on silk of swirls in the richest shades of neon pink, golden yellow, kelly green, and deep violet purple!
Side hidden metal couture zipper with hook and eye closure
- Back hidden zipper (has been added later)
- Bodice lined by hand in emerald green satin
- Deep v halter style with pleated shelf bust
- Fitted midsection
- Attached long tie belt that can be tied in the front or back
- Extremely full flowing bias cut maxi skirt
Label: "Y.P. Dubois - Nice - Couture En Gros - Made in France"
Size: Extra Small to Small. Fits a 30/32 inch bust, 26 inch waist or ties smaller as well, free hips, and 57.5 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!