1950s Unlabeled "Peggy Hunt of California" Silk Crepe with Silk Velvet Rhinestoned Hourglass Cocktail Dress
The epitome of mid-century chic and seduction, a true hourglass bombshell of a dress!
Original 1950s inky black silk crepe over satin, extreme hourglass cocktail dress with black silk velvet shelf bust, topped in cream silk crepe over satin with metal prong set rhinestones! Silk velvet double tie straps on either side. Let me tell you, this dress fits like an absolute glove, it is impeccably tailored. This piece is by “Peggy Hunt,” but it is missing its label. The rhinestone upper bodice is so sparkly in person. One hell of a holiday dress! Guaranteed to turn every head in the room, this is a true bombshell piece.
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Structured shelf bust construction
- Double princess seamed midsection front and back for a nipped wasp waist
- Perfectly slim / tapered pencil skirt with a back kick pleat for easy walking
- Perfect hourglass silhouette
Materials: Silk crepe, satin, silk velvet, rhinestones
Label: No label
Size: Medium with a 36 inch bust, 28 inch waist, 40/41 inch hip, and 47 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.