French 1930s / 1940s Satin & Silk Organza Embroidered Cherry Blossom Gown with Matching Slip
Sourced in Paris, France- such a whimsical piece, perfect for Spring!
Original 1930s / 1940s inky black silky satin floor length sweeping glamour gown with intricate sheer palest pink silk organza skirt detail of embroidered cherry blossom / sakura flowers! Reminds me of a 1930s Madeleine Vionnet design. Comes with matching separate skirt slip that's black satin with a tiered satin ruffle hem. Such a stunning piece, I've never seen anything like it!
- Hand details throughout
- Thin spaghetti straps
- Sweetheart fitted bodice with fold over brim
- Bodice is fully lined in satin and has built-in structural boning
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Extremely full beyond circle skirt
- Matching full circle cut satin slip crinoline
- All of the cherry blossoms on the skirt are intricately cut out and embroidery outlined
Materials: Satin, silk organza
Size: Small to medium. Up to a 36/37 inch bust, 26 inch waist, free hips, and 56.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.