1930s Goatskin Suede Cossack Jacket with Side Cinch Buckles by "Scully Bros. Fine Leather Goods of Los Angeles"
Regular price $525.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
What a rare beauty this one is!
Iconic 1930s buttery soft goatskin suede hourglass "Cossack" jacket by "Scully Bros. Fine Leather Goods - Los Angeles!" Caramel colored super soft and pliable goatskin suede leather embossed in a crosshatch pattern.
- Buttons up the front with celluloid buttons
- Matching double buttons at each cuff
- Metal cinch side buckle hardware
- Front lower pockets with flaps
- Back yoke with pleating underneath
- Princess seamed back bodice
- Back faux belt-like detailing at the waistline
- Hourglass fit
Materials: Goatskin suede
Label: "Scully Bros. Fine Leather Goods - Los Angeles"
Condition: Excellent with one repair to shoulder from the inside, please see pictures.
Size: Womens Small fitting a 32-34 inch bust the best closed, 30 inch waist, 15/16 inch shoulder seam, 23 inch sleeve length, and 21 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.