1930s Inspired "Emanuel Ungaro Paris" Bias Cut Silk Floral Gown
Spring has sprung, baby!
An absolutely gorgeous and oh so slinky 2000s "Emanuel Ungaro Paris" 1930s inspired bias cut silk large scale floral gown!
- Side hidden zipper with hook and eye
- Inner waist tape
- Fully lined in silk crepe
- The bodice is double silk crepe and ties in a pussy bow design at the neck. Can be tied in the front or back
- Full cut bodice that tapers in at the waist and drapes beautifully
- Sexy peekaboo open back design
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Long bias cut slinky column skirt that has a silk crepe ruffle up the front middle
- Front middle slit
- Total curvy hourglass fit, fitting like a glove due to the bias cut
- Inky black background with huge jewel-tone flowers
Label: "Emanuel Ungaro Paris"
Materials: Silk, silk crepe
Size: Medium with an open bust, 28 inch waist, 34-38 inch hips, and 67 inches total length (goes up a bit when on due to bias cut).
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.