1930s Rayon Crepe Draped Hourglass Evening Gown with Back Waterfall Train by "Bullocks Wilshire"
Pure old Hollywood glamour and seduction.
This late 1930s inky black rayon crepe, second skin curve-hugging evening gown for “Bullocks Wilshire!” This piece has a very sexy style of long skirt- it hangs close to your body down the front and sides, and then drapes into a gorgeous pleated full skirt from the rear. This full area swooshes as you walk. Super dark black, lightened for the pictures to show details. An absolutely timeless piece.
- Back metal fan talon zipper
- Fully lined to the lower hips in rayon crepe
- Gorgeous gathered sweetheart shelf bust with triple spaghetti straps that knot at the shoulders
- Nipped defined wasp waist that dips into a slight v in the front
- Attached thin tie belt that ties in a bow in the back over the rear
Materials: Rayon crepe
Label: "Bullocks Wilshire"
Size: Small to medium with a 32-34 inch bust, a 26-28 inch waist, free hips, and 59 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.