1930s Rose Print Satin Beach Pajamas Jumpsuit with Attached Tie Belt
An absolutely gorgeous and rare example of true art deco beach pajamas to fit in with your modern wardrobe!
Original 1930s custom made inky black satin wide leg beach pajama jumpsuit with painted print of tangerine and chartreuse blooming roses!
- Pulls on
- Flutter sleeves that criss-cross in the front bodice with the long belt ties attached
- Belt ties can be tied in the back, or wrapped around and tied in the front. Really cinches the waist in perfectly.
- Keyhole back detail with tie bow
- Wide palazzo legs
- Hand rolled / stitched edges, expertly tailored and constructed
- Hourglass flowy silhouette
Label: No label
Size: Small to large, the tie belt really is key in cinching it in- fitting up to a 38 inch bust, up to a 38 inch waist, up to 51 inch hips, and 54.5 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!