1940s 2 Piece Cold Rayon Playsuit with United States Landmarks / Monuments Photo Print
Part of the Butch Wax Vintage personal collection for years... this set is so cool!
Original 1940s money green and cream cold rayon 2 piece playsuit set in realistic photo print of United States monuments and landmarks! Whoa! Blouse and high waisted shorts.
- Blouse buttons up the front with white celluloid buttons, shorts close at the side waist with a matching button
- Blouse has 2 lower front square pockets, not shown if it's worn tucked in.
- Shorts have front and back single pleats on each side.
- The print features the Empire State Building in NYC, the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia, Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, Mount Hood in Oregon, Bridge Over the Cuyahoga River in Cleveland Ohio, Michigan Avenue Skyline in Chicago Illinois, Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles California, Wells of "Black Gold" in Texas, Nation's Capital in Washington DC, Natural Bridge in Arizona, Washington Monument, Palm Beach Florida, Washington Monument in Baltimore Maryland, State Capitol in Denver Colorado featuring the Civil War monument statue of a Civil War cavalryman that has now been removed
- A highly collectable piece of United States memorabilia.
Condition: Excellent. 3 small nicks at the back of one sleeve, not noticeable when on and besides those this set is mint.
Size: Medium. Blouse fits up to a 40 inch bust and 23 inches total length. Shorts fit a 28 inch waist, up to 46 inch hips, and 17 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.