1940s Horsehide Leather Womens “Harley Davidson” Cycle Queen Motorcycle Jacket
I received this extremely rare piece from the niece of the original owner, a bad ass original biker babe who wore this religiously in the 1940s! It belonged to her aunt Kay, a powerhouse of a slender woman who yelled instead of talked, smoked like a chimney, and only rode Harley. Kay took extremely good care on this piece, it’s in amazing condition. Original 1940s “Harley Davidson” Cycle Queen horsehide leather motorcycle jacket! These are a true collectors piece for any vintage clothing or motorcycle aficionado, especially in this desirable smaller size.
Fully lined in Kelly green / black plaid cotton flannel
- The chest pocket is lined in a plaid flannel and a flannel featuring a charming 1940s sledding scene
- Front metal talon zipper
- metal inner wrist zippers
- leather pulls throughout with original silver metal round studs
- square chest pockets with metal snaps
- cropped fitted silhouette
- belt loops with silver metal snap details
Materials: Horsehide leather, cotton flannel lining
Label: “Harley Davidson Motor Cycles Trademark”
Condition: Excellent, in amazing condition
Size: Small to smaller medium. Accommodates up to a 36 inch bust, up to 33 inch waist max, and 18.5 inches total length.