1940s Rainbow Candy Striped Satin Dressing Gown with Belt by "Maxan"
Taste the rainbow, you silver screen goddess! UGH- it's SO GOOD!
Original 1940s iconic rainbow candy striped satin dressing gown with matching belt by "Maxan!" Dressing gown, shmessing gown- this stunner deserves a night out on the town!
- Bodice buttons up with black lucite buttons with rhinestone details
- Hidden metal zipper from the waist down
- Pointed collar
- 3/4 length dolman sleeves
- Matching buckle belt
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- HUGE extremely full maxi skirt with hidden hip pockets
Size: Small to Medium - fitting a 36 inch bust, a 28 inch waist, belt fits 27-30 inches, free hips, and 56.5 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!