Custom Made 1940s Style "Gladys Williams of Honolulu" Replica 1940s Silk Fabric Crane Motif Hawaiian Sarong Dress
What we have here is something very special! Completely one of a kind...
This piece was made by our seamstress here in San Diego, replicating the original pattern of the iconic 1940s "Gladys Williams of Honolulu" silk crane motif sarong dress that we own in our personal collection. It's constructed out of authentic 1940s silk crane fabric that we have been hoarding away for years! The silk is an inky black with chartreuse yellow and coral red. Very rich.
- Back hidden zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined bodice with structural boning
- Sweetheart bodice with princess seams
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Slim wrap style sarong skirt that ties on the hip and cascades down the side
- One strap design with 3D silk crane applique
- Total hourglass silhouette
Label: No label / custom made by our seamstress off of the original 1940s "Gladys Williams" pattern
Condition: Deadstock / never worn / new
Size: Medium, fitting a 34-36 inch bust, up to a 29 inch waist (ties smaller as well), free hips, and 47 inches total length. (Please note: I do have extra of this fabric if you would like the measurements to be made bigger)
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!