1950s 2 Piece Metallic Bronze Lurex Hourglass Evening Gown & Trapeze Coat w/ Fox Fur Trim by "Claralura Originals California"
The epitome of bewitching mid century cocktail glamour, it’s an impeccably tailored late 1950s two piece metallic bronze lurex evening gown and matching trapeze coat trimmed in black lush fox fur! Perfect for the fall and upcoming holiday season.
- Both pieces are lined in black satin
- The trapeze coat has semi-stiff felt lining in the front to hold it’s shape perfectly, and is trimmed in luscious black fox fur that is incredibly soft and supple
- The coat has hidden hip pockets
- Wicked collar on the coat that can be worn up or down, pointed in the back
- The gown is tailored to fit like a glove
- V neckline with shelf bust construction
- Total extreme hourglass silhouette with back slit for easy walking
- The bronze lurex is woven in black rayon and has a bit of stretch to it
- Extremely sparkly in person
Label: "Claralura Originals California"
Materials: Rayon lurex, satin lining, fox fur
Size: Medium. The gown accommodates a 34 to 36 inch bust, a 28 to 30 inch waist, 38 to 42 inch hips, and 56 inches total length. The coat measures 35 inches in total length and is pretty much one size fits all.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.