1950s “Ceeb of Miami” Rose Print Polished Cotton Palazzo Pant Jumpsuit w/ Belt
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For 1950s aficionados, you know something very, very good is coming if you see this label. Original 1950s polished cotton extremely wide palazzo leg jumpsuit by one of my favorite sportswear labels from the 1950s, "Ceeb of Miami!” This thing is so chic and so comfortable. Dress it casual for day or dressy for evening cocktails…
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Matching belt that’s reversible. One side is the polished cotton, the other is magenta cotton velveteen
- Tailored fitted bodice and nipped defined waist
- Extremely full extra wide palazzo legs with hidden hip pockets
- Gorgeous polished cotton fabric with deep chartreuse leaves with inky black details background and huge magenta roses
- Some of the roses are completely hand detailed in metallic magenta sequins randomly on the legs of the jumpsuit
Materials: Polished cotton, cotton velveteen
Label: “Ceeb of Miami”
Size: Medium. A vintage 16. Accommodates a 38 inch bust, a 31 inch waist (can be belted smaller), up to a 54 inch hip, and 54.5 inches total length.