1950s Couture Neon Pink Silk Strapless Evening Gown a la Marilyn
I MEAN.... MY GOD.
With a piece like this, I think it speaks for itself. Original 1950s handmade couture impeccably draped neon highlighter pink silk peau de soie strapless evening gown. Yes, I know what you're all thinking... Marilyn... Madonna. All of the above. This is easily one of the best pieces of 1950s couture I've ever touched.
- all seams are hand finished
- sewn in structural boning by hand
- off center metal back zipper with hook and eye closure
- the large bow fastens over the zipper with a hidden hook and eye
- tailored to fit like an absolute glove
Materials: Silk peau de soie
Label: None, it’s sadly been cut out but the remnants are there.
Size: Small. Accommodates a 34 inch bust, 26/27 inch waist, 37 inch hips.