1950s Custom Made Silk Polka Dot One Shoulder Wrap Style Cocktail Dress w/ Huge Bow Details
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Undoubtedly one of the coolest 1950s cocktail dresses I have ever laid eyes on...
Original 1950s cream silk with big black polka dots, custom made one shoulder cocktail dress with huge bow details!
- Closes up the side with hidden hooks and eyes, and the skirt wraps and closes on the inside side waist with a hidden mother of pearl button
- Asymmetrical one shoulder design with a huge 3D bow on the shoulder
- Darted tailored bodice with radiating pleats from the side
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Wrap style skirt that has radiating pleats on the hip and has a huge 3D bow on the hip as well
- Total hourglass silhouette
- Fully lined by hand in silk organza
- Hand stitching throughout, extremely well made
Label: Only a long label near the bottom hem that reads "Hollywood" in handwriting, followed by some numbers
Materials: Silk, silk organza
Condition: Excellent, some very faint light watermarks sporadically, not noticeable at all when on.
Size: Small to medium fitting a 32 to smaller 34 inch bust, a 26/27 inch waist, up to 38 inch hips, and 53 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.