1950s Designer "Ceil Chapman" Seafoam Green Iridescent Silk with Tulle Ruffles Party Dress
A frothy ethereal dream by Marilyn Monroe's favorite designer!
Original 1950s designer seafoam green iridescent silk party dress with impeccable hand-draping and seafoam green tulle ruffles by “Ceil Chapman!” The neckline sits on the tips of your shoulders beautifully.
- 3D shelf bust construction
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Side metal zipper
- Fully lined in satin, bodice has built-in structural boning
- Built-in tulle crinoline
- The skirt is fuller than a complete circle and features 3 rows of the tulle ruffles underneath that peek out the hem
- Hidden pockets in the skirt
- Iconic 1950s couture inspired silhouette
Materials: Silk, satin, tulle
Size: Extra Small to Small with a 32/34 inch bust, 24-25.5 inch waist, free hips, and 48 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.