1950s Designer "Harvey Berin" Silk w/ Chantilly Lace Overlay Party Dress
This is one of those pieces that in person is so absolutely lovely it literally takes your breath away. Original 1950s designer “Harvey Berin designed by Karen Stark” glowing emerald green silk with an inky black floral lace overlay party dress! In my opinion, this is THEE holiday dress.
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closures
- Built in structural boning in the sweetheart bodice
- The floral lace is all hand detailed, so incredibly intricate
- The skirt is lined in silk organza with a built in tulle crinoline as well
- Hand detailing throughout, this is an incredibly high end piece of mid century party attire
Label: "Harvey Berin - Designed by Karen Stark"
Materials: Silk, chantilly lace
Size: Medium. Accomodating a 36 inch bust, a 28/29 inch waist, free hips, and 47 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.