1950s Hand-printed "Alfred Shaheen Honolulu" Pineapple Print Hourglass Sarong Dress & Bolero
Aloooha! This is what I call a "Steamy Shaheen-y!" Gorgeous 1950s Hawaiian handprinted on polished cotton "Alfred Shaheen Honolulu" 2 piece sarong dress set with matching bolero!
- Huge cream pineapples on a deep chocolate brown background
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined sweetheart shelf bust, no bra is needed
- Elastic ruched on either of the backsides of the bodice
- Gorgeous diagonal pleated crisscross style bodice, fully lined
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Wrap style sarong pencil skirt that ties on the hip
- Matching cropped bolero with pointed collar
This piece can from the estate of the original owner- truly special!
Label: "Alfred Shaheen Honolulu" brown label
Size: Extra small to medium with a 28-36 inch bust, a 22-26 inch waist, free hips, and 31 inches total skirt length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.