1950s Italian Couture Velvet with Floral Embroidered Ribbon & Metallic Gold Thread Party Dress by “Mirella”
Ciao bella! This beauty came all the way from Italy!
Original 1950s Italian couture flamingo pink rayon velvet party dress with cream rayon velvet, embroidered floral ribbon, and metallic gold thread detailing! Made by "Mirella." The quintessential 1950s party dress, absolutely timeless. The hand detailing on this piece is mind-blowing. Reminds me of something that Sophia Loren would have been photographed in in the 1950s!
- Side metal zipper with inner waist tape that hooks underneath and hidden metal snap at the top of the zipper
- Fully lined in the most gorgeous cream silk brocade with embossed 4 leaf clovers throughout
- Flamingo pink satin ribbon along the inside hem
- Wide scooped neckline that sits on the tips of your shoulders
- Darted bust and midsection
- Nipped wasp waist
- Extremely full skirt
- The entire dress is tiered in panels of embroidered floral silk ribbon, trimmed in loops of metallic gold thread, backed in cream velvet, and outlined in metallic gold chord. So intricate and feminine. Such a couture detail!
Label: "Mirella - Confezioni per Signora e Bambini - Via S. Francesco da Paola 4 - Torino"
Materials: Rayon velvet, silk brocade, metal thread, embroidered silk ribbon
Size: Small. 34 inch bust, 25/26 inch waist, free hips, 41 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.