1950s "Jantzen International Set" Rainbow Cotton Ruched Swimsuit w/ Convertible Straps
Documented 1957 crisp polished cotton, fully elastic ruched rainbow striped hourglass swimsuit / sunsuit by “Jantzen” from their “International Set” collection. Another tag inside reads, “A Mexican Design.” This thing is absolutely out of this world- so pristine and crisp, the colors are so rich and vibrant!
- Straps can be worn as a halter as shown, they can be worn crisscross, or they can be worn regular style due to hidden red pearly lucite buttons in the back with 3 different sizing options on the strap button holes
- Fully lined with a built in cotton bra area with boning and fully lined cotton bottoms
- Safe to wear in the water as an actual swimsuit
- So rich and vibrant in person
- Fully elastic ruched in pristine condition, looks unworn
Label: "Jantzen International Set"
Size: A vintage size 12, a modern small to medium. 28-36 inch bust, 22-28 inch waist, 32-40 inch hips, 21.5 inches total length not including the straps.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.