1950s Sheer Silk Organza with Gold Lurex Stripes Over Satin Illusion Bust Party Dress
Quite possibly the perfect party dress...
Original 1950s sheer champagne silk organza with thin sparkling gold lurex stripes over cream satin party dress with illusion bust! So shimmery and feminine, would be perfect for a bride-to-be as well!
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined in cream satin
- Sheer upper bodice with a strapless sweetheart satin bodice underneath
- Shelf bust construction and fitted midsection
- Gold lurex trim around the collar, armholes, shelf bust, waist
- 3 metallic gold lurex bows: on the center shelf bust, the center waist, and back neckline
- Full circle skirt with gorgeous deep pleats all the way around
- Quintessential 1950s silhouette, so feminine
Materials: Silk organza, satin, lurex
Size: Small fitting a 34 inch bust, 25 inch waist, free hip, and 45 inches total length.
If you have any questions about this piece before purchasing, please ask. Thank you for looking!