1950s Silk French Poodle Novelty Print Cocktail Shirtwaist Dress with Belt by "Original Lucinda California"
The ultimate poodle lovers piece!
Original 1950s pure silk hourglass shirtwaist wiggle cocktail dress with matching belt by “Original Lucinda California" featuring black french poodles jumping through rings held by circus ringmasters. The print definitely reminds me of something Elsa Schiaparelli would have done in the 1950s, especially with the pops of shocking pink. A really fabulous piece, very iconic 1950s and the silhouette is so chic.
- Buttons up the bodice with round fabric covered buttons, hidden snap at the waist, and hidden metal zipper from the waist down
- The matching belt can fit a 25-27 inch waist
- Large pointed collar that has metal molding on the inside, so you can mold it however you want and it stays
- 3/4 length sleeves with split cuffs
- Tailored shirtwaist bodice, nipped defined wasp waist, and slim pencil skirt
- The skirt is fully lined in black satin
Condition: Excellent - Added silk gussets under each armpit and minor discoloration to the inside of the neckline
Size: Small with a 34/36 inch bust, 26 inch waist, 38 inch hips, and 46 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.