1960s 2 Piece Romper w/ Huge Sheer Polka Dot Lace Balloon Sleeves & Matching Sheer Polka Dot Lace Overskirt
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Now this, this set is really it! So chic, so unusual, guaranteed to turn every head in the room! Original early 1960s inky black crayon crêpe with sheer polkadotted mesh overlay two piece romper and matching overskirt!
- The romper has a back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- High collar neckline, huge puffed balloon sleeves that are the sheer polkadot mesh, fitted cuffs that snap with hidden metal snaps
- Romper is tailored and darted throughout in a total hourglass silhouette with shorty shorts
- Matching over skirt has a rayon crêpe lined waist band with a zipper 9 inches down the front
- Sheer polkadot mesh super full skirt
- This set is just so fabulous, perfect for any party occasion where you have to stand out!
Label: N/A but 99.9% sure its a "Frederick's of Hollywood"
Materials: Rayon, satin, swiss dot lace
Size: Medium. Jumpsuit accommodates a 36/38 inch bust, a 30-32 inch waist, up to 43 inch hips, and 31 inches total length. Skirt accommodates a 29 inch waist, and 42 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.