1960s / 1970s “Bob Mackie / Ray Aghayan” for “Elizabeth Arden New York” Silk Organza Floral Maxi Gown
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Spring has sprung, and this beauty is here for it!
Original late 1960s / early 1970s "Bob Mackie / Ray Aghayan" for "Elizabeth Arden New York" vibrant floral silk chiffon over satin maxi gown! Love this bold cheery print!
- White silk organza with multicolor floral
- Fully lined in white satin
- Back hidden zipper with hook and eye closure
- Inner white satin waist tape that hooks beneath the zipper
- Ruffled silk organza collar and double ruffled hem
- Tailored bodice, scooped back, nipped defined waist and flowing long skirt
- Very reminiscent of 1930s styles
Materials: Silk organza, satin
Size: Medium with up to a 38 inch bust, 29/30 inch waist, up to 46 inch hips, and 60 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.