1960s Designer “Angelina for Gene Burton” Glowing Thai Silk Madras Plaid Palazzo Jumpsuit
These colors, my gosh! Absolutely glowing. Original 1960s custom made glowing hottest pink / magenta madras plaid iridescent Thai silk palazzo pant jumpsuit by “Angelina for Gene Burton.” So chic and so comfortable to wear! Extremely well made with hand detailing throughout.
- Back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- fully lined by hand in hot pink silk
- fabric covered round buttons and buttonholes at the wrists
- hidden hip pocket
- shelf bust design
- nipped defined wasp waist
- huge pleated palazzo pants, so chic
- total hourglass silhouette
Label: “Angelina for Gene Burton”
Material: Thai silk, silk lining
Size: Small to medium. Accommodates a 34 inch bust, 26-28 inch waist, free hips, and 55.5 inches total length.