1960s Designer "Christian Dior Boutique Paris" Hot Fucshia Velvet Trapeze Coat with Stand Up Collar & Bows
What dreams are made of, I cannot even deal with this piece!
Original 1960s designer "Boutique Christian Dior Paris" shocking hot pink cotton velvet trapeze full length coat! What a rare and coveted statement piece!
- Buttons up the front with oversized neon pink satin buttons
- Fully lined in luscious hot pink silk
- Wide boat neck front neckline and 3D back neckline that sticks up in the back with hot pink silk bows on either side
- Darted shoulders and bust
- Glove length sleeves
- Hidden pockets
- Wide trapeze full length silhouette, drapes beautifully
Label: "Boutique Christian Dior Paris"
Material: Cotton velvet, silk lining
Condition: Near Excellent. Some very faint pin sized spots, not noticeable when on.
Size: Small to larger medium, fitting a 34-38 inch bust and 54.5 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!