1960s Designer "Givenchy" Shocking Pink Silk Chiffon Draped Evening Gown and Huge Signed Shawl
Classic and so elegant...
Original 1960s shocking rose pink silk chiffon "Givenchy" draped evening gown and matching huge silk shawl with "Givenchy" monogrammed in the corner. The dress is missing it’s label- priced accordingly.
- Thin silk chiffon spaghetti straps
- Hand sewn details throughout the entire gown
- Please see attached pictures for the hand sewn details in the lining
- Back "pink" metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined gown in pink satin
- Beautifully draped shelf bust with built-in boning
- Empire waist style that cascades down from the center bust in a waterfall of chiffon
- The entire gown is 3 layers: the outer flowing layer of silk chiffon, and the under layers of the silk chiffon over satin
- Matching huge silk chiffon scarf that's an ombre of the shocking rose pink chiffon of the gown
- The shawl measures 38 inches wide by 94 inches long
- All edges of the shawl are hand rolled
Label: Has lost the label inside the dress over time, but matching shawl reads "Givenchy" and has a tag that says "Made in France"
Material: Silk chiffon, satin lining
Size: Extra Small - fitting a 32 inch bust, a 30 inch waist due to the empire cut, up to 37/38 inch hips, and 54 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!