Dreamiest 1960s Indian Gauze Cotton Hand Painted Day Dress
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Colors so beautiful they almost look opalescent!
Original 1960s hand dyed and painted Indian gauze cotton day dress / party dress! So light and ethereal, feels like heaven on the skin.
- The fabric is so lightweight and soft
- Hand detailed in metallic gold paint
- Pulls on, buttons up the neckline with mother of pearl buttons
- Cinched elastic ruched waistband stitched in ruched 7 rows
- Full sleeves with gathered elastic lined cuffs
- Full 4 gathered tiered skirt, so fluttery
Materials: Cotton gauze
Size: Medium to large fitting a 34-44 inch bust, a 28-36 inch waist, free hips, and 46.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.