French Couture 1960s Silk Jersey One Shoulder Fully Fringed Hourglass Evening Gown with Sequined Bodice
Shimmy shimmy! This gown knows how to party!
Brought back from Paris, France- this is one hot little number! This one's a bit hard to date, judging by the construction and fabrics used, it could be anywhere from the 1940s to the 1960s- I'm leaning towards 1960s. Slinky inky black silk jersey hourglass gown with asymmetrical one shoulder design, fully fringed, and sequined upper bodice!
- Hand stitched details throughout
- Side YKK zipper
- Upper bodice (sequin area) is lined in black silk chiffon
- The upper bodice is a black metallic lurex floral-fishnet lace with hand embellished gold sequin swirled details, front and back
- Total hourglass slinky fit
- 6 rows of long black fringe all down the gown, front and back
Materials: Silk jersey, lurex lace, silk chiffon, fringe, sequins
Size: Extra Small to Small with a 32/33 inch bust, 24-29 inch waist, 34-40 inch hips, and 59 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.