1960s "Claire Sandra for Lucie Ann of Beverly Hills" Bubble Gum Pink Frothy Chiffon Trapeze Peignoir 2 Piece Set
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Truly, the "Cadillac" of boudoir lounge / nighttime ensembles!
Original 1960s bubble gum pink sheer frothy soft nylon chiffon 2 piece trapeze silhouette peignoir set by the highly-coveted "Claire Sandra for Lucie Ann of Beverly Hills!" This label was a favorite of some of the most glamorous Hollywood celebrities of yesteryear.
- Trapeze nightgown and matching trapeze robe
- The nightgown has a hidden inner tie belt that comes out the front under your breasts and ties to as small as you would like. It creates the shelf bust
- The robe has this same tie detail that ties in the front with 2 large chiffon pom-poms at the ends
- Each piece in the set is 2 layers of the pleated draped nylon chiffon, so many yards of fabric in each piece. The top layer on each is sheer, the bottom layer is more opaque.
- Cap sleeves on the robe
- The gown is sleeveless and has a deep v neckline, front and back
- Each piece is gathered and draped beautifully from the shoulders to create this huge floating trapeze silhouette that moves beautifully as you do
Label: "Claire Sandra for Lucie Ann of Beverly Hills"
Material: Soft nylon chiffon
Condition: Mint, appears unworn
Size: Marked a Medium but can fit a modern Small to Large, fitting up to a 44 inch bust (also can be tied as small as you'd like), free waist and hips due to the dramatic trapeze cut, and 54 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!